- Our Practice
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Patient Services
- Contact Us
Normally the inside of the mouth is smooth and pink in color. Any change in this appearance could be a warning sign for disease.
Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons are experts in diagnosing and treating diseases of the mouth.
The following symptoms could be a sign of disease or precancerous growth.
- Reddish patches (erythroplasia) or whitish patches (leukoplakia) in the mouth
- A sore that fails to heal and bleeds easily
- A lump or thickening on the skin lining the inside of the mouth
- Chronic sore throat or hoarseness
- Difficulty in chewing or swallowing
If you feel that you or someone you know has any of these symptoms, please contact us so we may help you.